UberEATS offers free croissants on Monday 20th March
UberEATS have partnered with PAUL to provide free croissants to lucky customers in select locations across the city on Monday, 20th March between 8.30am and 11am.
Customers will have the chance to order a box of four freshly baked croissants from PAUL via the UberEATS app, with the tasty pastries being delivered for free!
Here's what you need to do:
1. Download the app and sign in – you can use your existing Uber account for UberEATS – or create a new one.
2. Enter your delivery location – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
3. Select PAUL – If you are in the delivery area of a participating PAUL, you will see a banner in the app. Click the banner.
4. Order the croissants from the special in-app menu. Check out with a tap. The entire experience is free. The delivery fee will be waived in your UberEATS receipt that is emailed to you once your order is completed.
5. Track your order – watch as your croissants get picked up and delivered right to your door.
This offer applies to both new and existing UberEATS users.
The Fine Print: Demand will be high and availability limited. T&Cs apply: One box of four croissants per UberEATS account will be free, subject to availability. Delivery fee will be waived in your UberEATS receipt that is emailed to you once your order is completed. Address changes mid-order cannot be accepted. Promotion open to UberEATS account holders on Monday, March 20, 2017 8:30am (GST) -11am (GST), or until supplies last. Pre-orders not accepted. Free croissants not available from all locations—participating PAUL outlets only.